About the role
After a significant amount of growth at Cremarc in recent months, we are looking for a Marketing Success Executive. The role has been created to provide support to Marketing Success Managers and Directors, to fulfil the services that we offer to our clients. It will involve executing elements of our clients marketing plans, including evolving client websites, managing, and assisting in the production of content, and execution of digital campaigns. This will include PPC, social media and email marketing.
We see this very much as a development role, where we are looking to shape your skills in the areas we are delivering for our clients and continually enabling you to contribute more to the accounts you are working on. We want to help you achieve your goals and will support you in areas where you still need to develop your skills.
We are changing B2B marketing, it’s as simple as that! But, to do that we need incredibly talented people to come on the journey with us. We are already growing at 80% year-on-year, and we aren’t happy with that. We have ambitious plans, and we will be the best B2B agency in the UK within three years.
You don’t have to be the best in the industry, you just need to want to be that, and you don’t need 20 years of experience. In fact, we don’t care if you only have a year’s experience, it matters what you achieved in that year.
- Execution of social media campaigns for clients
- Creation of campaigns and associated elements for clients (i.e. landing pages and emails)
- Ongoing website management for clients
- Periodic reporting of clients’ marketing activity and performance
- Designing banners, social creatives, and paid ads on Canva
What’s in it for you
- Exceptional salary
- Time each month to actually learn and improve your skills
- Flexible working around the core hours of 10 am – 4 pm
- Personal training budget
- Monthly team days with activities provided
- All the standard agency ‘stuff’ – cliché football table/pool table, fruit and I am sure someone has a dog!